IES CYBERLOCKER - A Web-Based Digital File Storage System
Save Time & Money!
No Need for Disks or Memory Sticks!
Protect Against Viruses!
Extremely affordable and eligible for E-rate.
IES Cyberlocker is designed to meet the unique and fast growing storage needs of k-12 schools and districts! Cyberlocker is a safe and secure solution that allows students to have their own online storage area, to store and access their homework, projects, and class documents from any computer connected to the Internet!
Students are able to retrieve homework files from their teachers, as well as turn in completed assignments electronically through public folders or an Assignment Drop-Box. Teachers can share files, handouts, and materials easily with other teachers or multiple classes. They can also receive assignments in their electronic drop box, make comments, and return them to students quickly.
Storage and Hosting
- Personal File Storage - 50Mb per Student, 100 Mb per Teacher. Additional storage space available upon request.
- Cyberlocker is delivered over the internet making it quick and easy to get started. Easy access from any computer connected to the Internet, regardless of operating system or browser.
- Students and teachers log in with a username and password to access their personal Cyberlocker from the school website.
- Automated Password and Username retrieval system.
- Easy to create, modify, and update accounts - no massive user administration required.
- Ability to access student accounts for regulatory concerns.
- Control the file types allowed and forbidden
- Management tools make it easy for administrators
- Files are easily shared between participants.
- Students, teachers, and administrators are able to upload and download personal files – readily available to access online.
- Students are able to retrieve homework files from teachers, as well as turn in completed assignments through public folders.
- Teachers and students can view graded assignments.
- Features like online commenting, file viewing, and homework drop boxes, make it easy to turn in homework, review it, and return to the student.
- Use a Personal Calendar to share events. Use the e-mail module to enhance communication.
Safety and Security
- Eliminates the problems of emailing files to yourself, USB drives, and burning CDs. No more CD’s or flash drives brought into the schools by students.
- Downloadable reports track and record all activity within Cyberlocker.
- Cyberlocker includes password protection, redundancy on multiple disks, and constant back up, to provide multiple layers of protection and keep your information safe.