Most web-based solutions for an e-Education platform leave a tech person as the intermediary between the teachers and their content being posted on the website. It can be a difficult relationship and create roadblocks for teachers and students using technology. Cyberschool removes the intermediary and empowers teachers to create, update and modify their web pages quickly and easily.
Cyberschool’s architecture is designed to be open, flexible, modular, and standards compliant. The highly scalable platform is very manageable, and easily integrates with other existing enterprise databases.
Other important advantages of Cyberschool for IT Directors are listed below:
Cyberschool provides your district with a powerful website that serves as the main gateway for all schools sites. Our dedicated support team develops a district site using feedback from your technology directors and selected staff. We then work with each school to develop school sites that reflect each school’s color, theme, mascot, logo and school message. To ensure a consistent look and feel the district website’s layout is used for all schools within the district.
Easy Web page Editing
Front-end content management technology offers simple-to-use, text edit boxes that work similar to any word processing package. Our text edit boxes come equipped with toolbars similar to those of Microsoft Word. Formatting, font types, size, color and alignment can all be changed with a click of the button, no HTML or programming knowledge needed!
Easy Content Layout Change
User-interface for adding content is consistent, easy to use and offers drag and drop capability. Layout of page contents can easily be changed using the layout selection option.
The Cyberschool web portal is scalable to fit the specific needs of each schools/districts, such as MAC and/or PC compatible. Our platform supports all browser types including Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
Dynamic Calendaring System
Online calendar will help you organize your personal schedules. Set up unlimited calendars for yourself, your classroom, your department, your school or district, and share them from any web-enabled device in the world!
- Dynamic Calendaring: RSS Feed allows parents to subscribe to important events. Members of the school community can view maps and get driving directions to events they’re interested in quickly.
- Calendar Layering: Avoid scheduling hassles with unlimited categories and the ability to set re-accruing events. Push events from District calendar(s) to School calendar(s) to avoid reentering common events.
- Customizing: Customize calendars by color coding events and category filters. This helps members of the school community find interested events quickly.
- Multiple Views: Find events quickly by using day, week, month or year calendar views. You can also print each view for future reference.
- iCal Import/Export: Keep personal and school calendars up-to-date with easy-to- use iCal support.
- RSVP : Enables people to RSVP to an event. View participants' contact information and availability all from your calendar console.
- Access Anywhere: Access & share from any Mac, PC, mobile device, & web browser in the world.