Cyberschool builds an open classroom, which extends to the home and the community to ensure that parents and the local community can stay involved in all aspects of the educational process.
Cyberschool is designed to provide an easy communication portal for parents to keep up-to-date on their child's academic life.
More specifically, use Cyberschool to:
- Communicate with your child's teacher or coach.
- Find out what your children are studying in school.
- View the calendar to keep up on important dates.
- Participate with other parents on the classroom's message board.
- Refer to the Student Handbook at your convenience.
- Print out permission slips, when they don't make it home.
- Contact any district or school personnel.