Cyberschool is a culmination of ideas and suggestions from many educators whom we have had the privilege of working with. Superintendents, principals, teachers and technology personnel all over the US have contributed their ideas to help make Cyberschool the leading website communication platform for K-12 community.
Cyberschool transforms the Internet into a powerful environment for teaching and learning. It is a network of hosted sites seamlessly integrated to form a communication portal that benefits teachers, students and school administrators.
- Built on Web 2.0 technology, Cyberschool’s architecture is designed to be open, flexible, and modular. The platform is highly scalable to fit the specific needs of your school. It also easily integrates with many existing enterprise databases.
- Fill-in-the-blank format and front-end-editing that works similar to any word processing package, makes creating, updating and modifying web pages quick and easy.
- Theme-enabled classroom module includes assignment, homework, blog, calendar, picture gallery, podcasts, forums, RSS updates, news, scope and sequence allowing for dynamic online classrooms.
- Web 2.0 concepts such as tagging, RSS, live editing, social networking, drag-and-drop, instant updates, etc. with full Ajax support, are incorporated in the platform to improve collaboration and transform your website into a powerful environment for teaching and learning.
- Website design that reflects each school’s mascot, logo, and colors gives a unique look to each school and provides all the tools needed to create, update, publish and manage web pages.
- Multi-Level security for assigning access on an individual basis and LDAP support for remote user import and authentication. Our Web 2.0 tools support an integrated K-12 safe CIPA compliant environment.
- Offering lowest implementation cost to school district by replicating your existing content without additional effort/cost on your part. We can also provide content migration consulting to give you knowledge and tools to successfully and seamlessly migrate all of your content and data.
- Dedicated support team offers an array of services to ensure the smooth design and implementation of your web sites. Reference manual and online tutorial including videos, written and printable manuals, and hands-on training for teachers and staff are provided. Technical support via Phone and e-mail is available on an ongoing basis.
- Designed to follow Web Accessibility Guidelines to make web content accessible to people with disabilities. Content translation is available for more than 20 languages. It is fully integrated with your website enabling instant translation of texts and web pages.
Schedule a demo today to learn more!