Cyberschool offers a suite of Web 2.0 class tools for students that include dynamic student/class calendars, lessons, assignments, announcements, videos, podcasts, picture galleries, blogs, and RSS feeds.
These easy-to-use tools can improve students communication with teachers, keep students informed of activities and upcoming events, and enable communications with classmates in a secure environment.
Use Cyberschool to contact your teacher anytime using the contact form, see what is happening at your school or district and stay up to date on how your school’s sports teams are doing.
More specifically, use Cyberschool to:
- Get more involved in school activities.
- Find out the latest news for your club or group.
- Print out a new copy of the permission slip that you forgot at school.
- Check out the photos from last week’s football game.
- Stay on top of homework assignments.
- Find resources for working on papers, projects, etc.
- View scrapbooks from your classes’ latest field trip.
- Share ideas with your peers on the message board.